Thursday, September 6, 2007

8 months

La princesita took these. Isn't he handsome?


So today marks eight months that we have been together. Did he remember? No. Did he send me roses and chocolates at work last week just because? Yes. Will we forgive that he is man? Of course. After all he does work and sleep and work and sleep and work and sleep...how does one have time for more.

Do I love him? Yes, very much so. Will we marry? Princesita only hopes. So survey time. . . those that are married. How long did you date your spouse before you were married? This shouldn't take too long. :)

5 comments:

Kojo said...

Boo to gender-biased surveys.

Serina said...

1 year...1 VERY LONG year!

katie said...

6 1/2 years! Yes, that is right. 6 1/2 years! But we did get engaged after 4 years. I don't recommed waiting that long. Good job forgiving him for not remembering 8 months. But if he forgets your birthday . . . we need to talk. : )

Adam said...

Adam and I dated for 1 1/2 years. It was a long time, but I'm glad we didn't rush into it too fast. We knew each other really well before we got married.

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

ummm we dated for... we were engaged after a month (the turkey kept my ring in his pocket to tease me until he could ask dad for my hand. He'd break it out and show it to me and say "not yet!!" funny very very funny. married after 8 months. hee