Okay, okay I am finally posting something else. I've been battling mono and I am barely surviving. But I did want to show the cute costume we are getting for Halloween. Princesita
and she wants me to get this one which I think is a bit too sexy for me. I am still debating that one. Other than being exhausted I am doing well and laugh continually with my little one. Her horse said the pray tonight and blessed that Andrew could work safely all night. I asked her why she didn't pray for her dad's girlfriend too. She said, "No horse doesn't know her." Okay...so simple in her eyes.
Quick funny story before bed. . . we were going home one night and she asks, "When was I adopted."
I said, "you weren't."
"WHY?" she demands.
"Mommy had you in her tummy and wanted to keep you." I briefly explained adoption again.
"But I want to be adopted!" It didn't matter, she wants to be adopted like her cousins. :) Out of the mouth of babes. I love her. Sweet dreams.
5 comments:
Still giggling over her adoption comment!
I want to be adopted as well.
Love the costume Sylvia. Can't wait to see you in it! Ha ha. Now if only you could get Andrew to dress up as Catwoman, we'd be in business.
welcome back :)
Glad to know you are still alive! I was worried.
Post a Comment