Princesita and I had dinner with Michelle tonight at the Spaghetti Factory. It was so fun. We missed the rest of you. Hope you can join us next time. Jessie it's your turn to choose a date, time and place. I think this time we should do an RSVP the day of so we can plan on how many in case we need reservations. :) Let me know what you think.
Also I just got the book Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfield. It's so good. I can't wait to try out the recipes. They show you how to add more fruits and veggies to meals. Kind of a way to get them to eat their veggies without kids knowing. Princesita has a hard time with constipation, etc. She told Michelle that she hoped the pasta had fiber in it to help her stinkys so her bum won't hurt. Poor thing...she knows about fiber. I believe that's thanks to the Cutler genes. :)
2 comments:
I would have come but I am not a cousin do you think maybe next time I will be invited?
Sorry, I was planning on coming but I had a stake YW meeting and had to purchase some clothing for my trip. We will do it again next month.
Post a Comment