Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hidden Passion

So I have been into jewelery making lately. I know, what else can I get into to. It's an easy, little space, inexpensive way to pass the time. I started with earrings and have done some necklaces lately and a few bracelets. People have told me to sell them, I don't know who would pay money for them. :) So if you want Santa to bring you any for Christmas let me know. :)

Long necklaces with matching earrings...

I really liked the way the black one turned out.

matching sets...

earrings....

bracelets...
I remember a guy I once dated used to say something like, "Jack of all trades, master of none." He led me believe he was talking to me; always saying why don't you choose just one thing to do...but I just can't...I like doing a lot of things. :) I guess if I don't master in anything, it's okay, cause I'm having fun learning and trying all sorts of things.

3 comments:

Abs said...

Cute! I think it's great that you do so many things. Why limit yourself?

Montserrat said...

Love the jewelry! Did you just figure out how to do the earrings on your own or did you have someone show you? I've been wanting to try making some of my own. So far 3 of the girls have their ears pierced and I think it would be fun if we could learn how to make our own personalized earrings.

Unknown said...

Montse, it's a little of each. There are many ways to make them. If you come to UT during the holidays I'd be happy to get you started. It'd be fun for you and the girls to do. Just let me know.