My cute Aunt Jane tagged me weeks ago and I haven't known what to write...so I've been avoiding blogging all together. My friend Emily keeps pressuring me for another entry...so here you finally have it. 8 Things you might not know about ME.
1) I'm a half-breed. When asked once if I'd rather be a Mexican or and American, I simply couldn't choose. I love being a little bit of each.
2)I love food. Especially Indian food. I recently found one in Bountiful called A Royal India. I recommend it. I think they have one in Sandy too. There will always be a special spot for Bombay House. I'd love to go any time.
3)I have the cutest baby in the world. :) How can you not love that face.
4)I love doing things with my hands...sewing, knitting, remodeling, I love making things.
5)I never have broken a bone.
6)I finally own a home...so it's a condo...but it works.
7)I love haunted houses, but it's been years since I been to one.
8)I love kick boxing and Latin Dancing.
There you have it. Sorry, I hope it didn't make you all boring. Tag you are it...Katie, Emily, Allison and Michelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment