
I know, I've been harassed at all ends so here is one picture from the wedding. I will try and get some more together soon. I have been busy being a mom and recovering from the holidays. The bad news is that we are no longer planning on doing a fiesta much to my disappointment, but the good news is that we will be sending announcements out.
Any good movies that I can rent? I got a netflix subscription for Christmas. Also any recommendations on what to do with dried flowers mainly roses. I have a whole slew of them.
Happy New Year. I'm enjoying staying with my little one. Jessica, when is the next dinner? Any Cutler takers for a Cutler dinner? Bunkers? Want to make sure all sides are covered.
4 comments:
Sylvia,
I tried to send you an email today but it did not go through. I sent it to Andrew and I think it went through. Let me know if he did not get it.
Thanks Aunt Nancy
Love the photo!
"North and South" (A&E about the industrial revolution in England) and "Move Over Darling" (Doris Day) Both are great movies. Love the pic!
I love this picture of all of you. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. Well, you always look beautiful, but you looked even more beautiful.
Post a Comment