Monday, February 25, 2008



1. Sleeping in is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good blanket and mexican hot chocolate when I'm cold.
3. I often use eggs when cooking.
4. I'm reading progject: organization right now; I love it.
5. Gross things are something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Mexico I most looked forward to seeing pyramids.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in, tomorrow my plans include work and work and Sunday, I want to relaxing! (None of which I really did.)

Better late then never. I hope!
Friday Fill-ins Edition 2

3 comments:

Janet said...

I am TOTALLY with you on #5!!! Thanks for playing :-)

Totallyscrappy said...

Oooh... Mexican hot chocolate! Yum. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

non compos mentis said...

sleeping ???? best part of travelling...lolz...dat was gud.....i love to sleep too...........


chikku :)