Friday, February 15, 2008


#59

1. Snowdrops are not falling on my head today.
2. I'm going to finish things today.
3. You say it best when you say nothing at all by Alison Krauss is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and of diet coke and life is better.
5. Mi familia is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that love is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating, tomorrow my plans include a Superhero birthday party and Sunday, I want to sleep!

My answers are in bold. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Janet said...

I've never heard that song but the lyrics are awesome! Do you like any of the stuff she did with Robert Plant recently? The only one I've heard is Gone Gone Gone.

Anonymous said...

Great list- especially #4...although it's a mocha that has that effect on me! I loved your T13too by the way... it's great to see the men getting some appreciation too!

Nice to have found you...I'll be back to visit again.

Anonymous said...

Have a great Super Hero party. Sounds like fun!

dusty kay said...

I like this Friday fill in. Its a fun idea. I hope you wouldn't mind if I start doing it!

Unknown said...

of course not dusty...i'm excited to read yours.