P (Princesita) is in bed head first under her covers; she should have been asleep an hour ago:
"What are you doing ?" I inquired.
"Eating a M&M that Andrew gave me," she replies so innocently.
"What?" I stammered, "Andrew, M&M?"
He tries to deny it, but confesses in the end. And I wonder why she won't listen to me when he's around. :) She has him wrapped around her finger. Apparently he was doing magic tricks and needed something else to pull out of her ear...after a leapster and avacado.
3 comments:
I'm happy to see how well Andrew's taking to this parenting thing. I think he has the dad's role down pat. I know Adam will be the same way! You know, looking disappointed and upset when our kid gets into mischief, but then, when my back is turned, he'll secretly nudge our kid and give him a high-five.
I think all dads are like that. The fun ones, so the moms have to be disciplinarians. Boo.
Post a Comment