Monday, March 24, 2008

SHS

Smart Habit Saturday Edition 5

I can't believe the time is past again. I haven't focused much on keeping up with my blog. But I've gotten a lot done at home and with bat girl, whom used to be princesita. Bat girl seems to be more appropriate right now (as the mask doesn't seem to come off).

This week my focus is on me. I need time outs. I'm taking the extra few minutes to file, to do the little things. Most importantly, to study. I have let that part of my life slack here and there. I want to be better at having time to myself to plan and ponder and be ready for whatever comes.

Reading is going well. Bat girl just may learn Spanish after all.

5 comments:

AllisonK said...

I love that you are taking time for your self to ponder. I have found that to be a crucial part of my day... when I get it in.

Abs said...

I think it's great that you do weekly check-ins on what you are doing and how things are going in your life. I need to do that too.

Unknown said...

It's the only way I can hold myself accountable. If not, I don't seem to get things done. :) OK so it might not be the only way...but it is effective.

Karolyn said...

That's great that Batgirl continues to improve with her Spanish. She already does such a good job. I also think that it's great that you are taking time for yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.