Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I finally did it

So, I've been putting it off for over a year, but today I finally did it. Click here: Des News or here: KSL to see. That was my actual Dr. He was great. And I'm doing fine. Rainbow girl is a real help. She held the bandages today while I re wrapped my wound. My hubby was so good to take me and wait two hours while I had the procedure. I'm hoping to be up and running in about a week. I have to get my other leg done on Friday. I can post pics if anyone is interested. :)

6 comments:

Abs said...

Yikes! I hope you're feeling better. Sounds like a competent guy. Good luck with recovery.

Michelle said...

Ouch! That explains why you skipped out on knitting. Hope you feel better soon!

Jessica said...

I'm so happy you did this. Good for you! Let me know if you need anything.

AllisonK said...

Get some rest!!
Love you.

Lili said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm glad that you are being taken care of so well. Love ya!

Karolyn said...

I hope that everything goes well. We're probably the last people to find out about your surgery. Let us know how it goes, and hopefully, you'll feel better really soon.