The main reason I haven't blogged last week is thanks to this series, so ladies take a vote. Who'll it be? I read them all in one week. Can we say addiction? I never thought I'd be into vampire books.
You said two weeks, and you had a new post in less than 24 hours! I'm so impressed! :) I havent' read those because I know I would never get anything done, I have no self control when it comes to getting lost in books. I will have to wait until hibernation season or something...
I doesn't matter who we like. Who do you prefer, Edward or Jacob? I'm glad you have finally read these books. I keep telling Dusty she should read them.
Hey, do you know if Shade still needs someone to work in the St. George store? My little sister Lauren would love to! Give me a call at 435.668.4076 or call her at 435.668.4301.
7 comments:
You said two weeks, and you had a new post in less than 24 hours! I'm so impressed! :) I havent' read those because I know I would never get anything done, I have no self control when it comes to getting lost in books. I will have to wait until hibernation season or something...
I doesn't matter who we like. Who do you prefer, Edward or Jacob? I'm glad you have finally read these books. I keep telling Dusty she should read them.
I got sucked in by those too. Get it sucked in? Haha. Loved them, such a good author!
Why isn't neither an option. Blech.
Jessie, I'll let you know soon enough. Derrick neither is NOT an option on purpose. :)
Hey, do you know if Shade still needs someone to work in the St. George store? My little sister Lauren would love to! Give me a call at 435.668.4076 or call her at 435.668.4301.
I got sucked in reading them the second time!!! EEEK!
Post a Comment