Does anyone else ever feel like all they do is laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc. I keep thinking how many people live here? It's always there but where do these messes come from? Carpet installed tomorrow, I'm excited.
There's been lots of talk of sleepovers lately. The other day we had an impromptu dinner at my sister's house. My cute little nephew asked his mom, "Mom, Aunt S was wondering if we could have a sleepover at their house next Wednesday?" She looked at me for confirmation. It was news to me, but I didn't mind. They were actually going out of town the next week so we had an impromptu sleepover that night at our house. They were so fun. Batgirl was more than thrilled. We played the Wii and read books. They finally settled down and went to sleep. About 10.30 Batgirl and K came into my room. K was crying because she wasn't feeling well.
"I don't know what to do, " she said softly. I told her she was probably exhausted and to go to sleep. They feel fast asleep. About 40 mins later K appeared in my room again.
"Is everything ok?" She muttered something not understandable, and left. "Okay?" I thought to myself, and heard her walking around. So I went to the hall to look for her only to find she was just wandering. I said, "Are you having trouble sleeping?" And she nestled into one of our dining room chairs and put her elbow on the table and went to sleep. Then it hit me...she's sleepwalking. I lead her to her bed and she continued sleeping. She recalls nothing.
Batgirls wants a sleepover everyday now. She asks remember when my cousins had a sleepover? That was Awesome!
2 comments:
They had such a great time at your house. Thank you again for making it a night to remember!
I remember every summer staying a week at a time at my Aunts house with my cousins then them coming to mine. I'm still super close with those girls! I love cousin sleepovers, those don't stress me out. Its friends sleepovers that make so anxious!!
Post a Comment