Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tragedy

Note the vase in the corner above the toilet. Late last night, I heard a crash, right as I was almost asleep. Followed by bawling hysterically, I walked down the hall to find Daddy A cleaning something up and heard the hysterics in the other room. "I'm so," sobs, "sorry," sobs, "it was an accident," sobs. Batgirl was a mess. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"
"No, I broke the vase though, it was an accident," sobbing. I assured her we could easily get another vase, no worries. :) She has such a tender heart. I had to hold her for a few minutes. Daddy A was a champ to clean things up right away.
This was at my HB party at the in-laws. Notice the shirt I'm wearing. Well, it was a Sunday, and I had a correlation meeting in the morning. I wore the shirt without a cami underneath. I didn't realize how see through it was until I got to the meeting. Luckily you had to be close to me to see my cute lace bra I had on. I asked Daddy A about it when I got home to change before church started. He said, "I thought that was the look you were going for. I liked it." Seriously!!!

This is a funny story mis guelitos reminded me of the other day. After being married a short time Daddy A and I were in the kitchen one evening. I had turned off all the clocks on the appliances. I'm trying to save money and energy. I read on a going green list that you save quite a bit over the period of a year if you keep them off. He lovingly asked me, "If I make more money, could we please use just one of the clocks in the kitchen." How could I resist. We know use the clock on the microwave.

1 comment:

Abs said...

JJ's the sensitive type too. And I'm so glad.

Haha about going green. I try to tell Mark about keeping the thermostat up, but everyday I mysteriously find it down again. :)