
I love these people. Batgirl came downstairs last night with my toothbrush equipped with toothpaste and water. I said thank you. She replied, "It's because I love you." Tender. She came down a little later with hers and we brushed our teeth together. She loves doing things together. It was so cute to go into the bathroom and see how she got the brand new toothpaste out of the grocery bag and opened the box just for me. I feel loved. :) I was really impressed at how well she did on the trip. Especially traveling in the cars. She was a trooper.

This guy did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Then deciding that wasn't enough he started the laundry. He must like me...do you think? I love this picture my prima took. She's really has a great eye for taking pictures. I was and still am really impressed at the shots she got. Batgirl took almost as much if not more that she did, but Batgirl has a different perspective on things.

As well as this one, Batgirl you might think is upset, but she was just worried about crossing the street. Con razon, shortly after came a combi and it wasn't stopping for anything or anyone. Luckily they made it across safely.

Mi prima and her family made me dinner complete with cookies. Delicious! Batgirl couldn't stop saying how much she loved the pollo. It was all so yummy. They felt bad I wasn't feeling well. And something about a deer. :) Can you guess where this picture was taken? We miss you prima. Batgirl especially misses waking you up. Now she just has
mi amor and I to wake up.

Here's a hint. Las hermanas-it was so fun to see them together.
7 comments:
Hey sylvia, whats the secret of Tia Mila, she never gets old.... What do you guys eat over there..
saludos
Hope you don't mind me stalking. Love the pictures. Your trip sounds like it was wonderful. Hope you get feeling better soon...I'm glad you are being so well cared for!
love those pictures in Piedras! I wish I had come.
Ah, I miss you guys too. Glad you liked the dinner.
I'm so glad you had a great trip. It sounds wonderful. I'm glad that you have lots of people who will take care of you when you need them. You have a great family.
I'm glad you had a good time - sorry you haven't been feeling well. Anything I can do?
What fun! Wish I could have gone...
Post a Comment