Monday, September 15, 2008

Realtors

So we have our condo up for sale and the #1 call I get is from Realtors. (After specifically asking for them not to call unless they have a buyer in mind). I even had one lady lie to me saying she did, then after her survey she confessed she didn't. Please don't call me back. Seriously, I just needed to vent.
I also love that after I get the house spotless clean they call and reschedule. . . as if I want to spent all day and night cleaning it. Only to spend another day cleaning it. Batgirl has been super great about keeping her room and playroom clean. She doesn't even complain. :) She sure wants a house with a swing set. Our condo is too boring. :)

1 comment:

granny said...

This is a hard stage to be in, trying to keep it clean and still trying to live in it. Good luck. I see swing sets in your future.