I'm sorry by blog is so boring. There are no pictures. We have taken some, just haven't uploaded them. Maybe that will be my hubby's job when he gets home today. I will in no way be offended if you skip out till pictures appear. :)
I finally got some relief from my headaches. It's amazing how life is so much easier to deal with when you don't have a pounding headache or migrane as they supposed it is, to deal with. I stil vomit. I still feel nausea. (In fact the possible side effects of the medication is dizziness, nausea, etc. It might be hard to tell, since I have those symptoms daily. :))
I hope my posts are too depressing. I don't want you to feel sorry for me in any way. Life isn't all terrible. I have a beautiful baby, although she claims she's not a baby anymore. Along with a dear sweet husband that loves me. They are the joy of my life. There attentions have made all the difference the past few days. I hope my attitude can continue to be strong.
Batgirl wanted extra mommy time lately. She snuggles right by me and strokes my face. She puts her face next to mine. She wants my undivided attention. She's so funny. She even tried to steal Daddy A's place in bed the other night. She told him he could sleep on the couch downstairs. (She's not demanding is she?) She didn't win, even though she fell asleep there. We had a fun time talking inspite the fact that she says talking with me is boring. We also enjoyed admiring my friends work. She's an artist, a painter to be more specific. Melissa If you get a chance you should check out her work. She's really amazing.
I'm now fifteen weeks and the baby is the size of an apple. Batgirl loves this chart at babycenter. She always asks how big is the baby. She keeps telling me my tummy looks bigger. She wasn't amused with the more realistic version of fetal development. It's just plain gross! Enjoy.
It looks like we will be moving to our other house. The couple that are buying our condo are very kind and have told us to take extra time if we need it. They are always so concerned with how I am doing. Lastly as a friend used to tell me at the end of our written conversations, "Make it a great day!"
1 comment:
Don't worry! I packed my camera when we moved homes and still can't find it. I think I might use it as an excuse to buy a new one ;)
I hope your hypermesis etc goes away. I had horrendous m/s w/Harmon and I just wanted to die. Hang in there sweetie!!!!
Post a Comment