to have severe vomiting? Is the question plaguing my mind all week. I've had a rather difficult week. Not only do I continue to do the V word, but I've had a few other fun additions. One I won't mention. The other are POUNDING headaches that seem to stay with me all day. I've asked them kindly to leave. I've even taken Tylenol. They are stubborn and won't give up. I've often thought maybe they are trying to keep the black backpack connected to the tube inserted into my arm company. It too stays with me 24/7. I think not. You know the saying, "Threes a crowd." It sure is in this instance. I think to myself really? Is that what my life has come to?
At last, the nurse came by today and was concern about the headaches. She's going to see if there is something stronger to take. (I didn't think there was anything else they could do. I thought I was a lost cause). She's amazing. She's my new case manager. I really have been blessed to have good people take care of me. Maybe there will be something to rid me of my headaches.
My nurse also provided me with a sleeve to cover my line. What is the joy of this you might ask? Only that I got to take a much needed shower. It had been weeks. On top of that I gave myself another haircut. (Second one in the past month or so.) I cut another couple of inches. Then I got to thinking, if this keeps up I'm going to be bald by the time the baby comes. What do you think would I be a cute, old, bald pregnant lady?
4 comments:
Man, oh man, I wish I could come help you. Not that I could do much, but please know you are in our thoughts every day. One day at a time, this surely will pass. Sorry you have to be so sick.
Syl,
I really hope things get better, and fast. Glad you got a shower, hope it was long and hot. Thinking of you, Ames
You'd be cute any old way--oh EXCEPT you are not (by any reach of the imagination) OLD! I'm glad you got to languish in the shower today. I'm sure that felt amazing! I think of you hourly and hope that you will start feeling better soon!!!!
We love you! Say the word and I'll be there to help with whatever I can.
You are beautiful no matter what. I have the feeling that you're still beautiful even with the headaches and vomiting. I do hope this ends. You need a nice break. I wish we could be of more help. You are in our prayers.
Post a Comment