the sweet feeling of relief. :) After over 24 hours of tear drawing pain...I now know the sweet feeling of relief. It makes life more bearable. It was a hard day being in so much pain. It took a phone call to my old RN and then one from her supervisor, but finally I got another dressing change and they pulled the PICC line out just enough. The crazy thing was how almost instantaneous the relief was. My arm is still sore obviously, but I don't roll out the tears touching it or brushing it wrong. Now hopefully it won't become infected. It's a bit red today, but nothing to worry about. :)
I'm just happy. I ate corn on the cob. I was telling Batgirl how and where my grandma used to grow corn and people came from all over to buy it. She replied, "I know, I remember when I was three and Grandma made corn on the cob. It was so delicious." It's so funny how she always tells me remember when I was little or five, etc. She's just so grown up. I love that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment