
Being down a lot I get to overhear a lot of conversations. The other day before school my two favorite people were in the kitchen and this is what I heard, "But I'm still your sidekick right?"
Daddy A is the superhero and batgirl is his willing sidekick.
Conversation with Grandma Mila yesterday: "Do you want flowers or plaids for your brother's quilt?"
"I think I want plants," was Batgirls reply.
At breakfast last week Batgirls eagerly asks, "So another four or five months and my brother will be here right?"
I giggle a little, "Actually no, it's only two and a half months."
Her eyes get big, "Really?" She was thrilled!
Batgirls new big thing is to talk to my tummy. She loves to tell her brother things. She love to give him kisses and hugs. And can't wait to feel him. It used to be that you had to press a little hard to feel him, now my tummy's so big you can see it moving. She loves it. Yesterday I made a comment how he's moving and she loved it. She ran over to me and pushed both hands onto my tummy. It was the funniest thing. She rocks!

ADDICTIONS: Her latest addiction is HGTV Design Star. She thinks Antonio is a vampire. She's rooting for Dan ever since her favored Jany was canceled. She absolutely loves it and makes sure that I record it for her every week. Divine Design, Color Splash and Deserving Design are right up there too.
Bike riding has become her favorite pastime. She loves to go to our neighbors up the street and invite this boy in her class to go with her. The sad thing is she forgets his name. She's always saying that boy. They had fun playing legos on Friday.
I'm really surprised at how grown up she is. She's so well behaved. It's amazing. Daddy A and I were reminiscing at how much she has changed over the past year. She's amazing.
6 comments:
I love how she talks. Thanks for sharing. Since we don't get to see you guys much, it is fun to get the insights!
Hang in, my friend. 2.5 months.
Kids say and do the funniest things! I'm glad she's well-behaved for you! What a blessing right now...
Cute pictures. Love to listen to her, although she doesn't like talking to me these days. Glad she has a super hero.
She's beautiful.
I love this age. They say the funnest things.
She is so beautiful too- just like her mama.
i love the close up picture of her, it's really cute.
Post a Comment