Monday, September 21, 2009

I love these Two!

These are my favorite two people. They keep me going day after day. He takes such good care of both of us. He has to do most things around here, but I'm not sure he ever complains. I on the other hand seem to do it all too much...at least at night. He always tries to cheer me up. (If only I didn't have so many extra hormones right? I tend to cry a lot especially at night. They are the hardest for me, and they have been since the beginning.) She always makes me laugh.
I love them both!


Can you tell someone likes to play with photobooth?


Someone's writing more and more. I love the clarification here.


She was mad at me so she added that meaning "No Moms."
She has since decided I'm okay.

She loves school and is doing great. She's gotten 10/10 on all her spelling tests so far. She's been great at doing her homework, so she can go on her bike ride when Daddy A gets home.


Agradezco por
1. Batgirl
2. Mi Amor que nos cuida. Tiene tanto paciencia conmigo y mis emociones.
3. La vida

5 comments:

granny said...

I'm so glad you have each other. What a sweet post. Thanks for sharing the pictures...the one of the two of them is spectacular.

AllisonK said...

such love in your words, great post today.

Love the No men!!! Perfect!

Mila Cutler said...

I love them too. And I love you. Sorry you have had such a rough time. It was a great picture. Need one of you.

Unknown said...

I love the signs they start hanging on their bedroom doors around this age. ARen't they funny?

And I'm SO glad you found someone to take care of you. You deserve it.

Francisca and Chris said...

I think they are keepers ;)