Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Popcorn anyone?

Only a few more weeks and I won't have to have these in my kitchen cupboard any more.
For those of you that haven't heard, I went to Doctors today and he's going to induce me on October 21st. He's worried about my blood sugar. It's really low and I'm having a hard time stabilizing it at night. The TPN is keeping me going, but it's also not the greatest.

If you're looking for popcorn, you may want to check again.
I got tired of having boxes on my counter so I had to think outside the box.

Saline, empty ones, and heparin, what more could a girl want?
Somethings I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting the PICC line out of my arm.
2. Eating and having food taste normal :)
3. Sleeping without all the added bonuses of pregnancy.
Sleeping on side. Pains in the leg. HOT FEET. No movement inside me.
I think I may just need to do a sleeping post.
4. Holding both my babies: Batgirl and the new little one.

Agradezco:
1. Modern Medicine
2. Mi familia
3. Pretzels



3 comments:

Mila Cutler said...

I'll take the popcorn anytime. I love you. Thought he was coming on the 27th.

Emmy Z. said...

Can't wait for the little one! And can't wait for you to be feeling like yourself again. Hooray for October 21st!

Francisca and Chris said...

Oh I have soooo been there! Hang in there, you are almost to the finish line and yes there is life w/o the PICC line.