Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mammita



JOY

I only had a few tasks yesterday and one was to pick up this one from school. I arrived an waited and waited and couldn't find her. Then I noticed a lone girl sitting across the street, on the curb, with her hood on. It was my little girl. I tried getting her attention, but couldn't. So I turned around and pulled up by her side. I rolled down my window and called her name. She looked up in relief, tears covering her face.

"Why are you crying sweetheart?" I asked,
"I thought you had forgotten me," she simply replied.

I explained I had been across the street the whole time waiting. She hadn't seen me. Poor thing. Luckily all turned out well.

I had to take Flash to the Dr. last night. He has a little cold. He did quite the number on the nurse. She had to take his temp, and he had a bowel movement at the end. If that wasn't enough, he decided he needed to go #1 too. He sprayed all over the place. It was quite the scene. The nurse was a great sport. 

Agradezco por:
1. Batgirl that makes me smile and laugh everyday.
2. Flash that keeps us entertained.
3. Food, that I can eat it and taste it and it tastes like it should.

6 comments:

girlygirl said...

I love reading your entries! I'm glad food is tasting better!

dusty kay said...

Poor batgirl, I remember the same thing happening with Lexi in kindergarten. It sure tugs at your heart to see how frightened they are..I am really hoping you are feeling better. Post some pics of flash please...he's such a cutie!

granny said...

So happy you are home together. Thanks for posting! We are hungry for news of you all.

Mila Cutler said...

I miss my girl and flash. I'm sorry she was so scared. Give them both a big hug for me. Love you!!

joeyship said...

All I can say is: :)

Francisca and Chris said...

pobrecita Bat girl!