Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cena

I've been cooking and some of it from scratch. It's not hard, but it takes a lot of planning. I don't always get it right. I miss ingredients, but sometimes it doesn't matter.


Mi mamá would be so proud.

I made a white sauce that was delish. I found a great site that helps you come up with substitutes for food you don't have. I didn't have cream so I just added milk and butter. I don't always succeed, but this one is a keeper. Not only are we are saving money, we spend more time together and are eating healthier. It feels good.



Not as healthy, pero esta delicioso.

2 comments:

Mila Cutler said...

I am definitely proud. Keep up the good work.

lemoniepants said...

ooo i must remember sangria if i am ever stupid enough to get pregnant again. that stuff is sooooo good and i'm certain it cures morning sickness!