Friday, March 19, 2010

Please vote:

You may notice my two new polls on the right hand side. Unless you are reading this via google reader, in that case please take a moment and vote.

Mi amor and I were having a conversation this week about how many dress pants one should have. We have previous ones about dress shirts. Please keep in mind he wears them 6 out of 7 days a week. We have different ideas. I'm wondering what others think. How many is enough to give you variety? How many is overkill. I will not divulge the amount of either that he has at the current time. Once the poll has ended I will give you the results.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Abs said...

Mark has loads because that's what he wears everyday too. I'd rather he wore scrubs everyday because then the hospital washes them. :)

runningfan said...

14 pairs of pants? 40 shirts? Sheesh! Garry wears them every day, too...guess he's deprived! ;)