Friday, May 7, 2010

Ann Taylor Loft

Why did you have to change your look?  I used to love to hit your clearance during your savings card events. Now I can even find anything I can't live without.

I remember the killer deals I used to buy when I needed professional clothes for work. Now it's hard to find anything that's suitable for the workplace. I thought maybe my tastes had changed. Then I realized you revamped your clothing for a younger more hip generation with a disposable income? Younger or hipper, we must say good bye. The only disposable at our house is diapers. (Don't judge me for that). I no longer will check your sales or clothing, even though you do carry TALL. I will no longer waste my time. For that I will thank you.

Good bye Loft!

PS My APS (think BFF pero en espanol) introduced me to your store years ago. She too noticed your changes and she too says Adios!

No comments: