Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ouch

Flash has figured out if he leans on way he will fall and he can reach things.







Notice the mark on his forehead?



I also am amazed at how big he is.



He weighs more than my cousins daughter that just turned one.




This is the only way he'll sleep.




And of all the toys he has...



tags are his favorite.


Magazines or catalogs are a close second.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Alyosha said...

Was that Sunny you were talking about? He certainly looks bigger than her!

runningfan said...

Surely you were talking about Lexi, who weighed 18 pounds, 0 ounces at her check-up this morning. :) She's in the 5th percentile, so I wouldn't worry about your adorably chubby boy!

Francisca and Chris said...

I'm surprised you can carry him like that in the Bjorn. I can carry Rach but Cally KILLS my back! You go girl. Flash is so cute! I hope we get out this year so he can meet Cally, they will be good friends ;)