Friday, May 14, 2010

Smart Cookie

A couple of people have recommended this place to us.


So we gave it a try.


Flash was disappointed his Dad didn't share.


The girls loved it!



My treat. Best part was the price! We highly recommend it.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

runningfan said...

I love the picture of Flash and Daddy! Priceless! I'll have to try it next time I'm in town.

The Wizzle said...

Oh, gosh, if that's what I think it is then we have a similar place in Tempe. They make their own cookies and then you choose whatever cookie you want and whatever ice cream, and voila! Huge, delicious ice cream sandwich.

If that's not it, then, um, it looks delicious anyway. Flash looks like he has serious designs on that sandwich!

Mila Cutler said...

I hope you take me there when I get back. It looks yummy.

Kathleen Cutler said...

Which store did you go to? It's a regular staple for us.

Tara said...

YUMMY! WIll have to try it out!