My neighbor called to check on me and I couldn't hold back the tears. Flashback a few days prior when he decided to move this Saturday. He's been working late everyday since. Which means the load of packing has fallen on Batgirl, Flash and I. (Batgirl and Flash do have many skills which don't yet include packing).



We actually made some progress. Sometimes you just need your mamá. Sometimes you have to make due with what you have. I'm grateful for making progress. Little by little.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Sylvia where are you moving to? I have a card I want to send you where should I send it. Also if you need help packing let me know I am a great packer or if Batgirl wants to play with my girls keep her busy for a while my girls would love it I could come pick her up.
Packing is so hard. I packed for our last move basically completely by myself and I have to tell you it almost did me in. You have my sympathies.
Post a Comment