Thursday, October 21, 2010

One year ago

... today I was set to be induced to have Flash. At the last minute my doctor requested an amniocentesis. I was devastated when I learned that Flash couldn't come. His lungs weren't ready. My world came crashing down and I didn't know how I was to survive yet another week of vomiting. Another week of vomit. Seven more days of a PICC line. How? Why?

More to come...

3 comments:

Francisca and Chris said...

As you know I was on strict bedrest in the hospital and every day felt like an ETERNITY!!!! But now, I bet you feel the same way, it all feels like everything we went through was no big deal b/c our babies are healthy and happy :)

Tara said...

UGH! Could not be pregnant if that was my life-YUCK!!! But he is adorable!

Celeste said...

You are 100% my hero. I don't know how you made it through. Hip hip hooray for you and your healthy little ones!