Friday, October 1, 2010

A simple plea

Many of you know that I suffered a little with my pregnancy due to Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I just got off the phone with a Dr. at UCLA that is conducting a study on what causes HG. I was surprised to learn they need participants that have not suffered from HG, because many haven't followed through. So because this hits home for me I'm asking anyone that has had at least two pregnancies without HG to contact me if you would be willing to participate in this study. Reasons you should participate: it's not very time consuming; it costs not money and you would be helping a good cause.


For more information or if you know someone that would be willing to help e-mail me. You may also check out this link for more info. If you choose to contact Marlena directly just tell her I sent you. Thanks in advance.


Feel free to pass this info on. It'd really mean a lot. Thanks in advance! Here's also a video with Marlena explaining a little more about the study. I think they'd still be interested in participates with HG too.


4 comments:

katie said...

Oh man! I thought I was in bad shape. I'm definitely not down to 90lbs and can move around for the most part. Yicks! Hope someone can help you!

Montserrat said...

By not suffering from HG do you mean not feel sick at all with pregnancy? Because I would definitely qualify if that's the case - with all of my pregnancies. Let me know.

Super Pi said...

Have them contact me!

The Wizzle said...

I would be happy to do it. I haven't ever been sick with any of my pregnancies (I say in case it would be helpful for purposes of the study, not to gloat. :( )