Saturday, November 27, 2010

Utah

I wonder if Utah really showed up to play against BYU. What a crazy game! Especially since I had to watch it online, since I don't have Versus's. (Not to self, find someone that has the channel before the game is on). I'm glad they pulled through and won. I wouldn't want my Tío Ed or prima Jessie to get too excited. :) I'm glad my alma mater pulled it off.

Thanksgiving was great. We are accomplishing lots on getting settled. More on that subject later. I just had to relate a conversation I had with Batgirl this week:

"Mom, when is Flash going to be old enough to go to my dad's house with me?"
"I'm not sure your dad wants Flash to come. Daddy A is his dad not Daddy D," I replied.
"No, he said maybe when he was out of diapers," she responded quickly.
"Well, what's going to happen when your get more brothers and sisters. Are you going to take them all with you?" I asked.
She giggles, "No, we'll take turns. I can take two sisters with me one week, then two brothers the next."
I think she knows something I don't know. Two sisters and more brothers?

2 comments:

Celeste said...

It's a good thing I like you so much :) :) :) but (close your ears BYU) I was surprised at the score myself. I thought it would be 50,000 to -800 (Utah) instead of what it was. But, despite the embarrassment, I'm true blue, through and through. GO COUGS!!

Tara said...

You better get going to fufill her request for more brothers and sisters! =)