No I'm not pregnant but I do have waking pneumonia. It's a form of bronchitis too. It's also a great excuse not to clean my house, sleep a little more and read my book for book club.
I'm so glad I'm not pregnant. (Nothing against those that are or like being pregnant). I'm also VERY glad my phone and blog aren't fighting any more, aren't you?
If I had pregnancies like yours, I would take walking pneumonia over them any day! I hope you feel better soon! P.S. I'm really glad that I'm not pregnant too.
Hope you feel better soon. Ugg, walking pneumonia. Funny, my first thought was, "she's prego." After 7 months of morning sickness, I'm glad you're not pregnant too. Yuck!
5 comments:
Feel better!!!
Walking pneumonia? Sorry!!
If I had pregnancies like yours, I would take walking pneumonia over them any day! I hope you feel better soon! P.S. I'm really glad that I'm not pregnant too.
YUCK! Walking pneumonia?! I hope you feel better soon!
I'm glad I'm not pregnant either...
Hope you feel better soon. Ugg, walking pneumonia. Funny, my first thought was, "she's prego." After 7 months of morning sickness, I'm glad you're not pregnant too. Yuck!
Post a Comment