
I love my family. Flash makes me LOL everyday. His latest fetish is lying on his stomach on the kitchen floor and licking up his food. I guess he was hungry and there was some leftover Nutrigrain bar on the floor. He must have been saving it for layer. He licked and licked till he was satisfied. Just tonight he licked up some spilled milk. Who needs a dog or cat when you have a Flash.
Batgirl is very disappointed that we don't have Flash on Flash's Birth Certificate. She thinks it should be his middle name and not just his "computer name."
Flash has been talking more and more everyday. Leche, nana, Mom, papi, bye-bye. My favorite is that he nods his head yes. When he's tired I ask if he's ready to go night night and he nods yes. It's been so nice.
Because of my speaking to Flash in Spanish, Batgirl has decided he's not going to be Mexican. She said, "Are you going to try that on him? It's not going to work. He's not Mexican. He's like me. . .English." She keeps asking what more and mire words mean so maybe there is still hope she'll learn Spanish.
My phone and blog are back to being friends. I ended up deleting the app and buying the full version. I missed it so much and I like being able to post random photos. You may get lucky and get some videos too!
Have I told you that I love mi amor more and more everyday! He took Batgirl to church and an extra meeting tonight. He loves us!
-¡Gracias a BlogPress!
2 comments:
The image in my head of Flash licking up the kitchen floor is making me laugh. You have such a cute family.
Flash is an awesome kid! Love the tool set-she is the female Handy Manny! =)
Post a Comment