Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Perfect Day


Last Saturday was "The Perfect Day." Batgirl and her Grandpa.



Flash was dressed for the occasion. Batgirl was so excited.


Nuestra familia

Thanks so much for all the kind comments. Things are actually going really well. I just had some confirmation that some decisions I made years ago were the right ones. I'm so grateful for my family and for my sweet kids, and fabulous husband. This weekend was so wonderful. 

The Perfect Day is the best way to describe the day. I have to admit I was a bit nervous. It's the first time in many years that ALL families have been together. She was beaming. ALL my three or four families are here. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! We are so blessed to have her in our family.

- ¡Gracias a BlogPress!

5 comments:

Alyosha said...

Batgirl is beautiful! And Flash looks great in a suit.

runningfan said...

Congratulations to you and Daddy A! What a big day! You all look great together.

Sami said...

Congratulations to Batgirl! What a special day!
I can't believe how fast they grow up. My oldest just turned 8 and was baptized the day after Christmas.
Where does the time go???

Francisca and Chris said...

No way! She is 8 already!!!!! Congratulations Batgirl :) I remember when she was born! I'm so happy for you!!!

ames said...

Congratulations on such a great day! You have a beautiful family.