Thursday, February 17, 2011

Refashion superheroes

Batgirl had a couple of T-shirts she couldn't bring herself to get rid of.
I've been wanting to try a technique called reverse applique and here is the outcome.




We are both thrilled with the outcome!


I had four bins of things to mend. These are some of my finished "projects" from last week. Mi amor was surprised to see some pants that have needed hemming for a LONG time. :)
What kind of projects have you had lying around for years? It's time to choose something 
and "Just do it." Or you could make some time to get it done. It feels good. :)


- ¡Gracias a BlogPress!

1 comment:

Sami said...

Those turned out cute! I think I saw a tutorial on how to do that on Montse's blog. Is that where you learned how?
I have a few projects like that.
Okay, you got me.
More than a few.
I need to be better at follow through...