This may or may not be my third piece of cake. Hize de mano y era ricisimo.
I may or may not be able to eat a whole cake.
Flash loved knocking on the door.
Then he peeked in and said, "Hi!"
These are mis primas. The one on the right just got her Master's Degree. (I might be a little jealous.) She had worked so hard. I'm so proud of her. The one on the left is too shy to get her picture taken with us. We've been celebrating cinco de mayo (5/5) y la independencia de mexico (9/16) for a few years now. It's a great excuse to get together, charlar and eat comida mexicana. This year instead of going to a restaurant we were going to meet at my house. Then I decided it be more exciting to bring the fiesta to la casa de mis guelitos (abuelos). I spent most of the day cooking. I may or may not be slow. We had tostadas, arroz, fruita, verduras y pastel de tres leches. Mi tía nos hizo un guacamole divino. Yo puedo comer un plato entero de guacamole, de verdad! Estoy tan agradecida por mi familia: mis primos y mis padres y mis guelitos, mis tíos, mis hermanos y mis hijos y mi esposo (que dice que es dominicano). Soy muy bendecida. Feliz día.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
How fun!!! Feliz Cinco de Mayo.
i always look forward to our dinners, thank you for all the effort you put into this year's, it was delicious!
love you!
Post a Comment