He's a charmer.
I adore him.
I can't imagine my life without him.
He wants to do EVERYTHING with us.
He loves to take out clips or barrette or pony's from my hair.
Notice the "bracelet" he's sporting?
"Mom, our car is growing a beard. You should really wash it!" Batgirl explained.

This is the beautiful card Batgirl woke me up to give me Mother's Day morning.
I drew the flower: make breakfast in bed.
Little did I know that Dad was already out of bed and beat her to it.
He had officially ruined her Mother's day and her life.
Think "depths of despair". (If you can name that movie, I'll send you a surprise).
I offered ideas to "save" the ruined day/life. I commented, "Why don't you and I have lunch in bed?"
Without pausing to think about it she replied,
"because that would be too weird and I don't do weird things."
I tried my hardest to keep a straight face.
The other day she made the following statement in our afternoon conversation,
"Isn't that astonishing mom?"
My life would be so dull without my kids.
Sometimes I think how hard my pregnancies were and then I forget I was able to bear two beautiful, healthy children. If I only could have been more grateful when I was pregnant.
There's so many times we remember the things we can't do or can't do well. What about the things we can do? What about the little/big wonders in your life? When those should of, would of, could of come into my mind, I stop and say a pray of gratitude for my life. Imperfect as it is, it's pretty darn wonderful.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



2 comments:
My guess is princess bride and if i am wrong send me a surprise anyway!
"The depths of despair" - it's Anne of Green Gables!
Post a Comment