
This is me trying to take a picture of the back of Flash's playera. Dice Messi.

He turned before I could get the back, at least I got his grin.

This is my husband that's a bit sick today. After visiting the doctor he stayed with Flash so I could spend some time at la casa de mis lito's. My emotions are too much to write much more detail. El espíritu de mi Guelito se fue. Ahora sé que está con sus hijos y padres que ya fallecieron. Tal vez corriendo. Reindo. Un poco triste que tenía que dejar su media naranja por un poco tiempo. Al mismo tiempo está feliz de poder verla pronto. (Espero que no sea muy pronto).
Yo estoy cansada. Llorona. Lleno de paz que todo estará bien. Buenas noches luna.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss, Sylvia. I'm glad you got some time with him in his last days.
love you!
I am so sorry about your loss. I know you were close to him. I pray for that you and your family will feel peace and love during this difficult time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Love you tons!
Post a Comment