Sunday, May 1, 2011

Still Here

I know you've missed hearing from me so I'll give you a little update. This amiga came to visit. We took this picture and sent it to...



This otra amiga and she met us for a delicious lunch.



Before that I've been at this house helping to clear the boxes away. The before pictures were not taken so imagine a small pathway to walk. Now imagine an open field to run and dance. Or just look here and see:


Isn't it delightful? Welcome Home Tía!

This is how we feel at the end of the day.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Francisca and Chris said...

I know those friends!!!! How is everyone?

Unknown said...

We are doing great!! It was so fun to meet up again--just like no time had passed. That's how you know you're with great people :).