Mi tía se va a casar el mes de mayo. Estamos tan animados. Creo que me va a matar por poner esta foto que tomé hoy. (Pero me pidió tomarla y me encanta como la salió). Aunque no conozco muy bien su comprometido, lo quiero mucho. Que bonita pareja!
Awe... ChaCha looks so happy! Nina and I called her Tuesday night when we heard the big news. I have never heard ChaCha so giddy in my entire life! It sounds like I need a new Mexican dress for the big day; do you want to fly to Texas to do some shopping?
2 comments:
love it!
Awe... ChaCha looks so happy! Nina and I called her Tuesday night when we heard the big news. I have never heard ChaCha so giddy in my entire life! It sounds like I need a new Mexican dress for the big day; do you want to fly to Texas to do some shopping?
Post a Comment