Flash is a helper. Anything anyone does, he needs to help. This is his favorite tool. He'd prefer the real thing, but that's a bit on the dangerous side.
A couple of weeks ago Batgirl had a friend over. They made dollar rings and bookmarks.
This is one of the first girls she met when we moved in our house a couple of years ago. They have been great friends ever since. (I found the bookmark idea on Pinterest. I had some googly eyes I found at the dollar store. They kids preferred those over cutting out their own). I love how they turned out. My neighbor commented to me after how crafty I am. I giggled. I wouldn't classify myself as crafty. I do enjoy entertaining kids. :) I wanted to be a school teacher at one point in my life. Being a mom is a pretty great job. I'll stick with that for now. What do you want to be when you grow up? Has it changed? How?



No comments:
Post a Comment