On our recent trip to CA, every time we were in the car, the little one said, "This is making me boring." So any time she wasn't busy she just said this is making me boring. In her honor now when we are bored at work or in everyday life we just simply say, "This is making me boring." It brings a smile to my face.
A not so boring morning for me today, "Why you ask?" I went on break after being here almost two hours to notice that I had a large hole in the seam of my pants. "The area?" Thanks for asking...the crotch. This was something that was not something a safety pin could fix. I called my supervisor and explained the situation. I was laughing so hard tears were coming out. I went home and changed. That is one beauty of living close to work.
I can't believe a week has pasted since I last written. I am making progress on my bathroom. I just need to decide on shelves and lighting. It was a boring weekend without my little one. I ended up working. Which is good. I'm learning how to produce and work on the assignment desk. I even got to do some translation and a voice over on Friday.
2 comments:
too funny! How nice you were able to change.
I ripped a hole in the crotch of my pants in 5th grade. It was not possible to go home and change because Mom was teaching at a different school. I laugh about it now but back then it was not funny!
Post a Comment