Lindsay Lohan? I have never heard that before. My cousin Adam had his done so I thought why not I'll give it a try. Who would have thought? I'm feeling a little disturbed...please say it isn't so.
Yeah, did that a while ago, and it seems to be heavily dependent on the facial expression in the picture used, rather than the actual facial characteristics. I did one with a beard, for example, and all I got were bearded guys.
I definitly agree with you on that one Derrick. I did a couple of pics of Andrew and it was very dependent on facial and hair. Kind of fun nonetheless.
2 comments:
Yeah, did that a while ago, and it seems to be heavily dependent on the facial expression in the picture used, rather than the actual facial characteristics. I did one with a beard, for example, and all I got were bearded guys.
I definitly agree with you on that one Derrick. I did a couple of pics of Andrew and it was very dependent on facial and hair. Kind of fun nonetheless.
Post a Comment