Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Patrick Swayze?



Just for fun I uploaded another picture and got new results. Okay, so I feel a little bit better about this one...but Patrick Swayze? I just don't see it.

I do get told however that I look like Natalie Portman all the time. Not quite sure, what do you think?

5 comments:

dusty kay said...

I do think that you look a lot like Natalie Portman. Patrick Swayze though, I don't see that one. It makes me laugh though. Have a great day Sylvia

Montserrat said...

I've been doing this too and getting different results with every picture I try. One came up with Hillary Clinton! Me and Hillary we could pass as twins. . . .yeah right!

AllisonK said...

Too funny about Patrick!!

Serina said...

This is kinda funny. Oh and when are you coming back to work? Work is making me boring!

Adam said...

Patrick Swayze, Lindsay Lohan AND Natali Portman? HOT!