I love the OC and that was one of my favorite episodes. Make sure you are currently sitting down before you proceed reading this post.
I had a feeling over the weekend that I needed to talk to Andrew and make sure he knew how I felt. So I called him Saturday and left a message. He came up on Sunday and we spoke for a few hours. To make a long story short we recognized the differences that we have had and he asked me to marry him. I said, "YES!!" He asked la princesita that night when we picked her up. She was ecstatic. Her face light up and she said, "Yes a baby sister." I don't quite know how to let her know that they don't come automatically.
The next day my mom watched her while I went to work at Shade. We wanted to tell my parents in person so I made her promise she wouldn't tell Grandma. I told her she could tell her that Andrew will be going to church with us on Sundays now. That seemed to sufficient. Well, it turns out that in during the day a conversation started and she told my mom, "Andrew would be coming to the Spanish branch with us, but she say anything else. It's a secret and she promised not to tell." Then she proceeded with, "But I can tell grandpa let's call him up." And she did. She's a smart little cookie.
Yes it's true we are getting married. We set a date December 14th. It'll be just a small ceremony with our immediate families. My uncle will perform the ceremony. And we will have the weekend together. We hope to have it at the Grand America. Next month we will have a fiesta with everyone. And we will go on a honeymoon.
Most people think we are crazy. The crazy thing is how everything has worked out. Neither of us saw this coming, but it's falling into place. I am very happy and feel at peace with everything. I admit I am starting to get stressed as people ask me if I know what cake I want, I think cake? I need a cake? Another thing to add to the list.
I'm exhausted, so that is all for today. :)
11 comments:
Congrats! Love ya!
Congrats to the three of you. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Love Aunt Nancy
Wow! Congratulations!
I am happy for you. Congrats on the big decision to follow your heart.
Congrats Sylvia, you deserve to be happy!! Best wishes to you both!!
Congrats girlie. Best wishes to both, no, all of you!
Wohoo!!! Congratulations :)
We love you. Huge congratulations. You deserve to be happy in every way.
Thank you guys. It's amazing.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
I love you, you know I am nothing but thrilled! Enjoy your day, no enjoy your lives together!
Post a Comment