Sunday, January 27, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos



It's the little ones birthday today. WOW. She is five years old. I can't believe it. She spent the weekend with her birth father and so I didn't get to see her till after 4pm. The first thing she said was don't I look bigger now that I'm five. YES, she does.

A longer list a little later about the things I love about princesita (pictures too).




Side note, President Gordon B. Hinckley died today. He was 97 years old. He was a prophet. Kind of silly, but I feel like crying in a way. Princesita is disturbed. "That's so sad he died." She's been telling me that she wanted to have dinner with him. She adores him. I try to explain that it's not that easy to have dinner with a Prophet. In her mind things are so simple. "You call him up and invite him." Can you imagine?

4 comments:

Abs said...

Happy Birthday! Give her a kiss from me.

AllisonK said...

Happy Birthday Lili!

Derrick said...

Five is TOO old.

Polly said...

Hi Sylvia! i like your blog!