Friday, February 1, 2008

It's official:


My name is now Sylvia Bunker. Yesterday I braved the social security office downtown and made it official. :) It's a little weird, even though we have been married for almost two months.
Last week we went to the Bunker's to celebrate princesita's birthday and she said. I want to be a Bunker, instead of a Cutler-Bunker. I said okay. So she started telling everyone she's a Bunker now. :)

What do you do with eggplant? I got one in my produce box this week. I've just never cooked one before.

We did take the recommendation from Abby to rent North and South and Move over Darling. Both of which I highly recommend. :) I can't wait for the second half of North and South. Andrew and I were laughing hysterically with Move over Darling.

I've noticed that many people have talked about how they like to read and are trying to read more. I love GoodReads just for that. It's a way to get/receive good recommendations. I put a link on the side if you are interested.

I made bread today. I've been trying to eat more healthy. Not so big on all the processed food. So I finally made it to the Health store in bountiful, Gregory's and got some wheat and other items. Interestingly enough, the lady mentioned if you have allergies and eat honey from local flowers it'll help with your allergies. It's also a great natural antibiotic, and a good facial mask.
Who knew?

9 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

Ok, so if you stopped half-way through North and South, you don't have any idea how wonderful this movie is yet. The first half is all set-up. I own it and when I get the hankering for some good romance, I watch the second half. Let me know if you like it! Be prepared for more drama and difficulty in the lives of Milton-ites, but also for the most fabulous ending. :)

Derrick said...

Wow, that's quite the comprehensive post. :)

dusty kay said...

I am on good reads also, send me an invite. I don't think I have your email to do it. do you have mine? I can't believe she is 5 already, what a cutie! Time goes by so quickly....not sure that is always a good thing for us moms.

Abs said...

So I love the picture. The second movie in North and South is to die for. I think I watched the last 5 minutes over and over again for an hour. I am pathetic. And I LOVE eggplant Parmesan.

Jessica said...

Cute picture. I can't wait for you to finish "North and South". I loved that movie. I had to watch the ending at least five times the first time I saw it.

Anyhow, does lunch on the 20th sound like it will work for you?

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog through a link from Derrick's. It's beautiful--your family is beautiful! It's hard to belive Lili is 5.

Alyosha said...

That's a great picture. So, it's not Cutler-Bunker, it's just Bunker? Youg et a produce box. We used to get one when we lived in New York, and I always got one or tow weird things that I didn't know how to use, like dandelion greens. It helped me branch out, though. And Abby's right--eggplant parmesan is good.

AllisonK said...

Love that photo! It's beautiful! Thanks for the bread it was delicious!

Karolyn said...

I love this beautiful picture of your family. It doesn't look like it was taken in the middle of winter. I agree that it is so hard to believe that Mila and Lili are 5. Time goes by so fast.