Thursday, May 22, 2008

Seriously

...how hard can it be. It's been two weeks tomorrow since my last surgery and I'm still a mess. I definitely didn't anticipate all this. I had so many plans, and still it's all I can do to take care of batgirl. The poor girl didn't have any clean clothes, it'd been two weeks since I did laundry. Now it's mostly done. I don't know when I cooked last, it's a good thing that Lita sends food now and again so that we have a home cooked meal. (How tired I am of eating out 2 + times a day.)

Thanks so much Julie, Chach, Litos, Kath, Grandma and Grandpa Bunker etc. for helping with batgirl. It means a lot.

I've seen a lot of movies lately, and tv. The other day batgirl asked why I watched tv so much. Sad, that her mom is so lame that she can't take her on a bike ride, or walks. Hopefully one day she'll forgive me. Luckily A's been great, when he's not working, and helps out tons. He even took the weekend off. :)

We did go see Speedracer on the IMAX, I highly recommend it. Some funny things that she said. I was opening up her bucket of cotton candy and said, "Let's open this big bad boy." Moments later she put grabbed the bucket and said, "Let's put the big bad boy back on." Both Andrew and I laughed so hard.

The first night I neede to change my bandage and asked my honey for help. Batgirl immediately said, "No A, I will help her."

I fell down the stairs one day and she was so worried. She asked me why I fell down the stairs. Then said, "Here mom this is how you go down the stairs without falling. You hold onto the railing like this. There you go..." It was so cute, I could hardly keep from laughing.

She does the cutest laugh now. I tried to tape it, but it she couldn't do it on command. I have to keep trying to look on the positive, it's so frustrating not being able to function. I am slowly healing. I just have to remember to take my pain medicine and stuff. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

AllisonK said...

She's a sweetie! I'm sorry it's taking so long to feel better.

Karolyn said...

I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well. That's so great that so many people have chipped in to help you out. I hope that you start feeling better soon.

Polly said...

What a doll she is. Sorry you're still laid up! That sucks!! Hope it fixes the problem though!

Emmy Z. said...

Yo Sylvia - you looked so good yesterday, I didn't have any idea that you are still not feeling great. I hope this week goes better for you!