Monday, May 11, 2009

How many more...

Batgirl woke up wondering how many more months? I was perplexed...for what?
"Till grandma and grandpa get home of course."
Silly me, that I don't ponder that first thing in the morning.
She continues, "How many months have they been gone?"
"about two," I responded.
"And how long do they have to be gone?"
"18 months," I answered.
"How many more months then?"
"16," I replied.
"16, then 15, then 14, then 13,....then 2, then 1 and they'll be home!" she pauses, "that's not so bad huh mom!" she said a little relieved.
"No sweetie, that's not so bad."

1 comment:

joeyship said...

It's so good for children to have grandparents who love them! Batgirl is lucky to have so many people who love her. Some of my fondest childhood memories involve my grandparents.

Sylvia--please let me know what I can do to help. I'd be happy to come up to help with chores, clean, paint your toenails, cook--anything you like.

Love you guys..........